- (5 Tsp) Cumin
- (3 Tsp) Chili Powder
- (5 Tsp) Paprika (I use smoked)
- (1 Tsp) Garlic Powder
- (1 - 28oz Can) Diced Tomatoes
- (1 - 398mL Can) Baked Beans (I use the pork in tomato sauce can)
- (1 - 14oz Can) Red Kidney Beans
- (1 Tbsp) Brown Sugar
- (1/4 Tsp) Salt
- (2 lbs) Ground Beef - 2 Pounds
- (1 1/2 Cups) Fresh or Frozen Corn
- (1 Medium) Onion
Put the ground beef, onion and spices in a skillet or dutch oven and brown.
Drain and rinse the Red Kidney beans.
Once the ground beef and onions are cooked add the diced tomatoes, drained kidney beans, baked beans, corn, salt and brown sugar into the pot.
Cook until heated through.
*Can add cayenne pepper if you like a little more kick to your chili
*Excellent served with cornbread or tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream.